Composite indicated for direct restoration of anterior and posterior teeth, with unparalleled optical and mechanical properties, excellent viscosity and easy handling and sculpting, which ensure superior finish and longevity of restorations. Opallis also contains Schott glass, German standard gold technology in dentistry, and features the widest range of shades.
Reduced wear and surface roughness, contributing to maintaining the shine and longevity of restorations.
Superior mechanical properties:
Guarantee longevity for application to anterior and posterior teeth.
Opalescence and fluorescence compatible with dental structure.
The consistency of the resin is softer, without losing its capacity to be sculpted.
Its formulation has filler of glass from the German, Schott brand, one of the most renowned in the dental market. These fillers combine high purity, finer grains, refractive index close to dentin and excellent radiopacity.
Complete Shade System:
The Opallis shade system has 28 shades, which in addition to the enamel and dentin shades that follow the Vita guide, also has shades for whitened, translucent and extra opaque teeth.
Restorations of anterior and posterior teeth of classes I, II, III, IV and V.
Direct veneers in resin composite.
Bonding of tooth fragments.
Reduction and/or closure of diastema.
Confecção de núcleos de preenchimento.
Non-carious cervical lesions.
• 8 syringes with 4g each, in the shades EA1; EA2; EA3; EB2; DA1; DA2; DA3 and DB2;
• 5 syringes with 2g in the shades D-Bleach; T-Blue; T-Neutral, E-Bleach H and Opaque Pearl.
• 1 Ambar 4mL and applicator tips.
1 syringe with 2g for special shades. Available in the shades:
- 2g: available in the shades DA4, DC 2, D-Bleach, EA4, EB3, EC2, EC3, E-Bleach H, E-Bleach M, E-Bleach L, T-Blue, T-Yellow, T-Orange, T-Neutral, Opaque Pearl, Opaque White, VL, Pediatrics A 0,5 and B 0,5.
- 4g: available in the shades DA1, DA2, DA3, DA3,5, DB1, DB2, EA1, EA2, EA3, EA3,5, EB1 and EB2.
Package containing 20 capsules of 0.2g available in shades: DA1, DA2, DA3, DA3,5, DB1, DB2, EA1, EA2, EA3, EA3,5, EB1, EB2, DA4, DC 2, D-Bleach, EA4, EB3, EC2, EC3, E-Bleach H, E-Bleach M, E-Bleach L, T-Blue, T-Neutral, Opaque Pearl, Opaque White, VL, Pediatrics A 0,5 and B 0,5.
*Check availability in your country
• 5 syringes with 4g each, in the shades EA2; EA3; EA3.5; DA2 and DA3 and 1 syringe with 2g, in the shade T-Neutral.