Single application per session:
The product may be kept up to 50 minutes in contact with the teeth without having to be changed, since the pH remains neutral and stable during the whole session.
Easy to Handle:
The phases are mixed via a self-mixing tip and the product is released ready for use, with no need for manual manipulation.
The remaining content can be stored and used later.
Improves enamel microhardness against demineralization and keeps the enamel integrity during the whitening process.
No color change:
The product has bluish-green color and does not change color during the process, thus facilitating visual control.
With heat blocker:
In cases when the professional desires to use some sort of light source, the heat blocker prevents the heat generated by these sources from reaching the pulp, preventing hypersensitivity.
Whitening of vital and non-vital teeth using the in-office whitening technique.
• 1 Whiteness HP Automixx syringe with 5g.
• 5 self-mixing applicator tips.
• 1 syringe OF Top dam with 2g.
• 1 bottle with 2g of peroxide neutralizing solution (Neutralize).
• 1 Whiteness HP Automixx syringe with with 2g.
• 2 self-mixing applicator tips.
• 1 syringe of Top dam with 1g.