Biomaterial granule surrounded by autologous fibrin matrix (L-PRF)
- Presenting ultrastructure in different magnitudes to demonstrate potential of cell interaction through increased contact surface.
- Increases of 20 - 30,000x
Interaction with L-PRF
Since the biomaterial’s structural organization provides surface roughness and micro- and nanoscale granulations, interaction with the fibrin network and its adhesion molecules favor biological integration of this set with the environment, mimicking the conjunctive matrix for cell mobility and accommodation.
Sticky Bone with Nanosynt
- Surface roughness favorable to cell accommodation, fixation and new matrix deposition;
- Biphasic composition provides: source of calcium and slow resorption of dimensional stability;
- Integration with the fibrin matrix provides: initial stability, hemostatic strength, adhesiveness and autologous tissue mimicking for cell transit;
- Nanosynt + Fibrin = Biological synergism in tissue repair.
Autor: Leonel Oliveira, Msc